Friday 18 March 2016

Altered bottle - Heartfelt flowers and Papericious buttons

Hello Dear Friends!
I am Suchi here with you all today!
As you know it is Lulupu's Birthday month! Are YOU playing with us? There are a number of prizes!!! 

Link up for the Birthday Raffle worth Rs.15000 prize HERE

For Game#1-Crossword puzzle, check it over HERE and Game#2 -Lulupu's instagram contest over HERE

Follow us on @lulupu.tcl on Instagram! :)

Now, let me share my inspiration project with you! This is an altered bottle! Guess which kind of bottle I have altered! :)

It is "Amul cool" bottle! :) 

I used Heartfelt Creations -Tattered blossoms  stamp from the store. Those buttons are from Papericious which you can find HERE

Lulupu store has latest new arrivals which you can take a look at!



Here is a close-up of the altered bottle!


And another look! :)
Let me know if you guys would like to have a tutorial on it, I will give one! :)




Oh wait! Before ending this post, are you playing along our monthly challenge??
We have this Birthday Grid for your project!


Let's see how you celebrate with us in this challenge!
Link up your entries HERE.

Thanks you so much for stopping by! Hope you liked my altered project?
Have a crafty day! 
Hugs ,
Suchi :)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous alteration, Suchi. So out of your comfort zone and still you have nailed this style. Like I said before, Amul cool just got cooler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous alteration, Suchi. So out of your comfort zone and still you have nailed this style. Like I said before, Amul cool just got cooler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its STunning ALtered bottle Suchi..Such Bright vibrant colors !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.