Monday 13 October 2014

Sparkle with Prima Blog Hop Day 5- with Riti Poddar

 
Hello everyone!
Jaya here today. Hope you all are loving the current challenge at Lulupu. We are celebrating this Diwali season with  a 'Sparkle with Prima blog hop'.
 
 Our designers and guest designers will be coming up with some lovely inspiration for you all.
Today we have a very talented and versatile crafter with us.
Please welcome Riti.
 
 
 
I am a crazy Crafter from Kolkata married to my Sweetheart Sourav for 9 1/2 years now. He has always supported my addiction for my hobby cum passion Crafting!! I have been blogging about my Crafty Passion since 4 years now and am so happy to have met and made so  many friends from all over the globe sharing the same interest!
My Blog - www.alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com
Is named after my craft room which I call "My Lil Heaven - where all the scrap happens.."

Well I have been crafting since my childhood days.. I loved decorating my school & classroom bulletin boards, my Room with all kinds of handmade posters and wall décor pieces. Not a single Relative or friend's Birthday/Anniversary would go without a handmade card/ gift from me. I rarely gifted a store bought card to anyone.
And today I have come a long way from just cards.. I enjoy All types of paper crafting from stamping to Mixed Media.. From CAS cards to a heavily embellished canvas to an altered Art and of course Albums and Journals.
I'm so excited to be a part of this Super Talented Blog Hop Group and am thankful to Karuna for giving me this chance.
Well a little bit about my Project,
I LOVE Prima Products and the minute Karuna mentioned that we need to create something using Prima I exactly knew that I had to use my "COFFEE BREAK" supplies (which is a brand new Collection) for this Hop!! And I created this cute lil mini album using tonnes of yummy supplies from this collection.
I had tonnes of fun while making it & am Super excited about the way it looks !! I Hope you all like it too !!

 

We love it Riti! Aren't the sneak peeks are so tempting?
Hop over to Riti's blog A lil Piece of Heaven too view the whole project.
 I am sure you will love it!



7 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.