Monday 3 February 2014

Blooming and new DT Hussena!

Hi Everyone,

Karuna here and we have some fabulous news! Yes you might have just guessed it :) The very talented and versatile Hussena has joined us. Most of us have already been blown away with her work so I dont think she really needs an intro. The Lulupu Design team is delighted to have such an amazing crafter on the team and we are so excited to see her creations for the upcoming challenges and learn from her! Infact her very first card for Lulupu Blog is totally blooming..... I personally love her colour choice and aesthetics in choosing the placement on every project without losing the essence of prettiness ever! She can turn a plain paper into a magical piece of work! Besides all this she is a very friendly and a helpful person. Welcome Hussena!!

Over to her....

This is Hussena here and I am very happy to let you know that I am now a part of the Lulupu team! And I am so excited to be here  working along with some of the best talent in blogland :) For my first post, I am sharing a card based on our Challenge #25 hosted by our DT Nikita which is Oh -So - Lovely. According to which, you can create any project based on the love theme with the added twist being you have to use pattern papers in your creation. So, here's a look at what I have made :                                                                    

I have used two different pattern papers on the base of my card for layering and then used various dies to create this entire scene keeping the sentiment as my focal point . I have created a tall card than the usual standard size one and it measures 6 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches .I have distressed my edges with scattered straw distress ink and done some faux stitching with a white gel pen .The flowers are handmade using dies . And so are the leaves and all the foliage.

Products used for making my card :

                             
I really hope you all like my card  and it inspires you  to create something new for our current challenge .Please do leave me your comments/suggestions would love to hear from you and don't forget to play along our current challenge and win yourselves some yummy goodies :)
Thank you and have a good day everyone :)

22 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty card Hussena with a beautiful sentiment. Glad to see you as DT on Lulupu! Wishing you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always stunning. Beautifully made flowers. I am so pleased for you in getting your DT post. Well deserved.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!!! Thank you so much Julie :) You are such a sweetheart :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning card ,as always Hussena. So happy to see you as a DT here and looking forward for your lovely creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspiration Huseena. Glad to see as new DT for lulupu. Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Happy to Hussena as Dt here !! I am too fan of her ...and I love what she creates !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Zubeida,Sarah and Pooja ..You Ladies made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card with beautiful colors and flowers, Hussena!
    Its a honor to be your colleague, "Welcome to our Lulupu Team" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Husena I think your fav colors are blue yellow and green and you create such magic with the combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous card, Hussena!! I love the colors you used!! The flowers are so beautiful!! This is absolutely stunning and so inspiring!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab!... love every single creation...bowled over by the color compositions...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's very pretty card....and congratulations!....definitely going to try to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats...girl,can't wait to see a series of ur wow-yy creations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome and your wishes. And Shilpa, the honour is totally mine getting to work with you and all the talented design team member's of Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Hussena & very pretty card.. waiting for more creations.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!! What a Beautiful card Hussena :) Love all the details! Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear! this is just the most amazing creation! you match colours so well Hussena! You have to give us a tute as to how you plan..so many colours and yet so serene!!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Girl...love love seeing your work...its a treat to the eyes every time I see one of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.