Thursday 26 September 2013

Box gift card holder

Hello crafting friends:

This is Ruthie following with the theme challenge 'Fancy MeI bring to you a box gift card holder on Shabby Chic Style. I love CAS and Shabby Chic, I can do any style but those are my favorite. This box will become handy when you don't know what to give, it won't look simple because it's handmade.This is the top of the box, looks cute, isn't?




You can see here another view of the box. I used cream cardstock for the base of the box; I put distress ink at the borders (I used walnut stain); I used pattern paper Prima the pad Hello Pastel; I elected to use pink and brown colors. Put some pearls and stamped the banner



Here is how the box looks open, as you can see you can put chocolates or candy inside and the gift card and the center. You can stamp also inside like I did.


Here you can see the groove for the gift card. You can make it the size you want or need to put in the gift card.


And here the view with the gift card in. And lastly, it was not my idea I found a tutorial on the web. Here is the link where I got it Pop Up Gift Card Tutorial




Hope you like it !!!
Don't forget to participate in or challenge 'Fancy Me'.
See you next time!!

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback.