Wednesday 10 July 2013

Welcoming Pratiksha and some inspiration!

Hello everyone,

We hope you are enjoying the awesome inspiration by our DT on our latest challenge #14 - Colour Crush - use your dies.

As promised we are here to share our surprise and guess what we have one more talented crafter as a part of the Design Team who whose work is not only pretty but very versatile and creative too! Please give a warm welcome to Pratiksha from - http://pixiedustinspirations.blogspot.in/. Though Pratiksha says she is new to crafting and recently began her blog we were totally amazed with her craft projects and her sense of style. We look forward to her fabulous posts as a Lulupu DT! Over to her.....

Hey everyone





I'm Pratiksha from Hyderabad. I'm married to a wonderful man who has been nothing but supportive ever since i began crafting :) Its his insistence that i do something which i enjoy that has me where i stand today :) My lil 3 year old is my sunshine and best critic who always says "this is beautiful mamma, verrrry pretty! :)" 




I started my craft journey a year ago after i took a quilling class. While looking online for new quilling techniques, i happened upon stamping, die cutting and more! There was no looking back for me after that and quilling just didnt seem enough! I started stamping cautiously :) My buying of my BIG SHOT was the final step of the ladder :) I am now hooked to stamping, die cutting and their various techniques and products :) 


I love to experiment and try out something new everytime I sit to craft. I usually make mostly cards, mini albums, scrapbooks etc. But would love to make anything crafty! I have had a short journey into blogland with my blog being just 2 months old :) 


Here are a few of my creations :)














Very happy to be on the LULUPU-DT which is something i wouldn't have imagined a short year ago. Here's to lulupu and the great new DT. Hope to see some wonderful projects from you all.. :)

Here is my inspiration for the  Challenge#14-Colour Crush



I think it speaks for itself :)


Dont forget to take part in the  challenge#14 and wow us with your fabulous work!
And btw watch out for post on 15th July! We have some something exciting in store!



20 comments:

  1. it's beautiful pratiksha :) loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Pratiksha!!! Your work is awesome!! Glad to have you as a part of Lulupu!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work Pratiksha.Love all your previous projects and the current one os pretty too.Looking forward to tons of inspiration from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful projects and welcome pratiksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. your work is fabulous Pratiksha..looking forward towards your creations !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects Pratiksha ! Looking forward to some more fab inspiration from you here at Lulupu !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team!!! Beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome pratiksha..... i am excited to work together with u.... ur creations are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feeling is mutual varshitha! :) thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.