Monday 3 June 2013

Fun with Stamping !!

Good Morning Beautiful Crafters!

How are you all doing?  It's a new month with a new Challenge here at Lulupu which is all about stamping. I personally love stamping. It is so much fun and one of my favorite things when it comes to crafting as it gives altogether a new definition to your piece of work. You can use stamps everywhere - whether it is cards, scrapbooks, tags, bookmarks, mix media; the list goes on.

Today, I have two cards to share with you all. I have used Joy and Love Micia stamp from my kit. It is super cute and the most adorable stamp set I've ever had. Have a look !!


And here are the two UNIQUE cards I created!


                I made two cards using the same stamp set. I had so much fun making these cards.


    What do you think ? Its super cute', right? Okay now coming over to the cards, lets take them individually

1. Green and Pink Card -  For this I have used some left-over patterned paper. I cut them in small pieces and tried to give them a brick wall look. This card carries lot of layers or you can say Paper piecing and layering technique. I have added these cute little music notes die cuts from my stash . I pasted these die- cuts on acetate strips and pasted below the stamp image.


2. Blue and White Card - This is my first pop- up card, so I kept it simple. I have made a Tag which I have pasted on the front and used some left-over die cuts. The fun part was coloring these cute birds and distressing which I have used in the center of the pop up frame .




I have a pictorial for you all on How to give cloud like effect with Distress Inks -


Things Required - Scallop die cut, or you can cut it free hand in the shape of a cloud, Ink blending tool and distress Ink .



I hope I am able to make it easy for you all .

How to - make pop up 

           Fold your card stock in to half and make two slits on each side as shown in the picture above .


                              Now fold the center dotted lines both ways forward and backward .


Now push the folded flap of CS in the center and now open  you will have your base ready to decorate.


Voila your card is ready to decorate .

What do you have to say ? Hopefully was able to inspire you all in some way . I hope you were able to pick up few things from my post and do give this Month's Challenge a try. 

Supplies Used - 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely .. thnx for sharing the steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... so cute... I have the same stamp and like the cuties a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both the cards are so cuteeeee. thank you for tute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Isha and thank for the tute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card set ! I loved the pop-up ,thanks for sharing .The brick effect and music notes with acetate strip is fab idea !

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo cute...loved both of them :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright cards, loved them, blue is ma fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Isha... i love the way u used the stamps in both the cards.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.