Tuesday 4 December 2012

My Favorite month of the year 2012!

Hello friends!

This is Shruti here and am here to share a scrapbook layout of my favorite month of the year - November.. which is when we got our brand new car! :)

We were finally successful at getting the prized UAE driving license this year.. Owning a car here in Dubai is more of a necessity than a luxury and thus I decided to scrapbook this momentous day! No more waiting for cabs!! No more boring days at home!! Weeeeee..


As you can see I have a lot of layers in my layout using pattern papers. Almost all of the embellishment used on this layout is made outta paper except for the alphas...

The flowers were fussy cut from a floral pattern paper from the Everyday Scrapbook Kit that was sent to me by Lulupu.


I layered the flowers using glue and double sided foam tapes to give it a 3D finish.


The strip used in the background was scored and folded to give it an accordion look.


I also splattered some stamping ink randomly on the layout..


So voila! there you go.. 

So what was your favorite month of 2012?! Join in our new challenge this month and let us know.. For details on the challenge and on how to enter, click the link below.


Until next time..

xoxo,
- Shruti

Supplies used:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shruti! This is an absolutely beautiful and colourful creation.. Love the way you fussy cut those flowers from the PP...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shruts... Love the yellow you are wearing... And suppak LO.. especially that punch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creation!!!
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flowers and a lovely LO.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Layout.Gorgeous flowers and love the story behind this page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God!! Shrutiii!!! Centering the whole layout is such an awesome idea!! It looks so neat and leaves so much space on both ends to play with.. And I love what you've done with the white lacey circles that look like doilies... And I have a 12x12 sheet full of butterflies.. I think I'll fussy cut them all like you did with the flowers here.. :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.