Wednesday 27 June 2012

2 ways to use small stamps

Have you ever wondered how to use those teeny tiny stamps that we get on clear stamps sets? Well I have....here I show two ways you can use them and get more out of your stamp sets.
I have used these two stamps from this Micia Clear Set.
I started off with taking a blank sheet of paper and stamping randomly with the tiny flower burst clear stamp. I have used this Micia Dye Ink pad for the purpose (this is a gorgeous high quality raised ink pad, the stamp inked really well with it). I continued stamping till I had something like this,

cut it out, distressed the edges and used it as the background of my card. Added some scrunched up Washi tape. I used the rose stamp from the stamp set and stamped it repeated with black ink on patterned paper. I then fussy cut the flowers and added them to my card and added a printed sentiment to finish off my card.
We would love to see how you put those tiny stamps to use.....what's more...you can link up your project to this month's stamping challenge and win a stamp set of your choice! Hurry the challenge ends in 4 days......go  here for the details.

Supplies used:
Card stock base and white background paper -  locally bought
Feeling Loved Micia Stamp set
Micia red dye ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Computer printed sentiment
Pie Lane silver glitter balls
Washi Tape
Tim Holtz paper distresser

Hugs,
Juhi



9 comments:

  1. wow i love the way you have created the BG using the tiny flowers it looks so beautiful...and the scrunched washi tape idea is totally fab ...love your card!! its gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way of using small stamps and love the way you used that gorgeous washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fantastic idea! Loved the look and feel! all the read makes me fall in love! Awesome stuff Juhi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is mind blowingly awesome.... I ahve the same stamp set from MICIA... and I shall case this idea of yours.. love the scrunched washi idea... Juhi.. Super duper work..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and wonderful stamping...have to learn.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great execution of stamping..at the first look i thought u have used PP for background..also love your washi tape idea..Awesome card !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a gorgeous card Juhi..... loved the use of mini stamps..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...this is a beautiful idea to create backgrounds !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea, Juhi!! Especially during those times when you are in need for a red pattern paper and you have none in hand!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.