Thursday 24 May 2012

Baby card on a Centre fold




Hi Peeps!
I am at Pune holidaying and that's why no time for blogging and crafting...Thank God I had the foresight to make this one in Udhampur itself.
Well the surprise in this post is not only the fold card I attempted and successfully made but also the video I made.
Please be gentle people and let me know what you think of it.
The Insides.



Supplies used
Journal Cards - Life Is Good Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"
Hello Sunshine Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"- Zippy
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so cute and lovely.....really love the the digi you have usedandfab coloring too...looking forward to the video as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a cute one snehal...fabulous use of PP and adorable digi !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really really cute and love the fold snehal.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.